Tuesday 12 March 2013

Busy Is The Running Theme. (AKA, List Central).

Hello!

It's March, hooray.
I'm terrible at updating blogs, but it's because i've been really busy I promise!

Because I am far too busy to reflect, here is a list of my business:

1. Shot a new sketch for spacecatTV to be released soon.
2. Gave my first presentation at university on the subject of Neo-Noir Cinema.
3. Worked on several paid shoots for the students union including advice vlogs and timelapses.
4. Finished the edit and release of Incindia's debut music video.
5. Released the first video of my new project lifelens and continued filming for the second and third.
6. Attending various networking events and planning for my post university career.
7. Began working at FACT (Foundation for art and creative technology) as an intern, editing viral videos and interviewing Ken Loach.
8. Began working with EDGEclusive entertainment as an editor, working on the new documentary 'Fighting Demons'.
9. Working on a new trans-media project with Jamie.
10. Attempting to run a social life,  work in retail, get in shape (lost half a stone in feb) and REVISION.

So there are 10 fun things i'm doing at the moment.

Also I got drunk in a onsie. Because I am the best at multitasking. 

This month alongside these ongoing things I also have to do these things soon:

1. Photograph the SU awards night.
2. Film an interview with the chancellor of the university.
3. Shoot a short film with Harry, Jamie and Marc.
4. Apply for my summer placement in London.
5. Make sure I manage to locate and film the SU's flashmob.
6. Create an overhaul of the LJMU's get involved video content.
7. Actually get all of this down in a decent portfolio that doesn't consist of photos of me in an elephant onsie.

Right, Imma go sleep.
I will be back soon.
I hope.

Bye.
Joe C.

Edit 13/03/13: After sending my friends into a mental panic of meeting Brian May the chancellor of LJMU we realised the email said 'vice-chancellor'. We are all disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment